The Writer/ Ultra Runner/ Hoka Guy
- Coast2Kosci 2016 part 2: when you don’t want it bad enough to die trying just yet and go to sleep in the back of a comfy van instead.
- Coast2Kosci 2016 part 1: Slow beginnings
- Ultimate Bear Fight: UTMB 2016 part 2, the UTMBening
- Ultimate Bear Fight: UTMB 2016 Part 1
- The Ultra Easy 100km and its gleeful crushing of the ignorant: a race report
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: hot video
by Roger Hanney – with thanks as always to my workplace and insanity-enabler Hoka OneOne Australia – Hoka One One is the only running shoe with enough crazy genius for my liking. Having already run for over 10 hours, thoughts turned … Continue reading
Just a few days now until I leave for an unexpectedly awesome US running extravaganza. The first run is the Twin Cities Marathon, and I’m being flown over for it and shown the city and the course, put up in … Continue reading
You had me at “seriously hardcore ballerinas in black tutus doing 9 minutes of interpretive dance to modern hip-hop”. And screw Vevo for ad-infecting this sonically gorgeous oddity. It’s not exactly a running post but it’s certainly great in headphones … Continue reading
I prefer to not have bad patches 🙂 but it is a reality of life. We have to keep moving forward even when things are tough. Ultras teach us a lot of life lessons if we are open to learning … Continue reading
Faaaaark!!! Trying to finish priority task but getting bombarded by running quality this a.m. Check out this obnoxiously funny instalment from the Swear Bears. Thanks Dan, your running is ass.