The Writer/ Ultra Runner/ Hoka Guy
- Ultra-Trail Andorra and other things I will remember forever. By Roger Hanney
- Coast2Kosci 2016 part 2: when you don’t want it bad enough to die trying just yet and go to sleep in the back of a comfy van instead.
- Coast2Kosci 2016 part 1: Slow beginnings
- Ultimate Bear Fight: UTMB 2016 part 2, the UTMBening
- Ultimate Bear Fight: UTMB 2016 Part 1
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Vive le France!!
In April this year, ultrahottie Jess Baker and I travelled to Japan for a three and a half week visit that took us everywhere, from Hiroshima to most of the way up Mt Fuji, to a sumo stable in Tokyo … Continue reading
Stoked! This is it! 4am alarm clock kicked us out the door in Sydney, early flight to Brisbane, and now we’re in the minivan and taking turns at the steering wheel on the way to Birdsville. After a year of … Continue reading