The Writer/ Ultra Runner/ Hoka Guy
- Ultra-Trail Andorra and other things I will remember forever. By Roger Hanney
- Coast2Kosci 2016 part 2: when you don’t want it bad enough to die trying just yet and go to sleep in the back of a comfy van instead.
- Coast2Kosci 2016 part 1: Slow beginnings
- Ultimate Bear Fight: UTMB 2016 part 2, the UTMBening
- Ultimate Bear Fight: UTMB 2016 Part 1
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Hoka One One
by Roger Hanney – with thanks as always to my workplace and insanity-enabler Hoka OneOne Australia – Hoka One One is the only running shoe with enough crazy genius for my liking. Having already run for over 10 hours, thoughts turned … Continue reading
In April this year, ultrahottie Jess Baker and I travelled to Japan for a three and a half week visit that took us everywhere, from Hiroshima to most of the way up Mt Fuji, to a sumo stable in Tokyo … Continue reading
Octember was really something and I would recommend to anybody that you do this: once a year take something that you love doing, add the challenge of aiming to do it in a way that you never have before – … Continue reading
But the best bit’s on the front cover! Nice article inside, so you better go buy the mag : ) Stoked to see another one of my pics blown up large too.
Five years ago I was most of the way through a Masters in Environmental Law at Sydney but losing the drive to see it through. Now, I run up to 280km per week and race ultramarathons in exotic desert locations … Continue reading