The Writer/ Ultra Runner/ Hoka Guy
- Coast2Kosci 2016 part 2: when you don’t want it bad enough to die trying just yet and go to sleep in the back of a comfy van instead.
- Coast2Kosci 2016 part 1: Slow beginnings
- Ultimate Bear Fight: UTMB 2016 part 2, the UTMBening
- Ultimate Bear Fight: UTMB 2016 Part 1
- The Ultra Easy 100km and its gleeful crushing of the ignorant: a race report
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: Antarctica
Hope you enjoy this write up of last month’s Big Red Run for The Blister, the internal magazine of Sydney Striders. All pics by tog legend Jason Malouin. I’ll also be posting this at type1ultra.com, a new site that’s under … Continue reading
Just a brilliant day yesterday. I’ll be writing more this week to try to convey and capture some of the stories I heard yesterday about the battle these committed people are fighting to try to bring type 1 care and … Continue reading
But the best bit’s on the front cover! Nice article inside, so you better go buy the mag : ) Stoked to see another one of my pics blown up large too.
Sweet!! In time for Christmas, it’s the latest taste of Racing the Planet in Antarctica from Team Born to Run and the Born to Run Foundation, courtesy of award-winning cameraman James ‘Hot Knees’ Holman.
It has been a long time since I wrote here, and it’s going to be just a bit longer yet. Just thought I’d post some fresh pics of what I’ve been up to, because the last 2 months has been … Continue reading