The Writer/ Ultra Runner/ Hoka Guy
- Coast2Kosci 2016 part 2: when you don’t want it bad enough to die trying just yet and go to sleep in the back of a comfy van instead.
- Coast2Kosci 2016 part 1: Slow beginnings
- Ultimate Bear Fight: UTMB 2016 part 2, the UTMBening
- Ultimate Bear Fight: UTMB 2016 Part 1
- The Ultra Easy 100km and its gleeful crushing of the ignorant: a race report
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Category Archives: C2K
Coast2Kosci 2016 part 2: when you don’t want it bad enough to die trying just yet and go to sleep in the back of a comfy van instead.
(Continued from https://runeatsleeprun.com/2017/03/16/coast2kosci-2016-part-1-slow-beginnings/) Heading into the night stage (obviously a stage measured by light that started in different places for everyone – if, for example, you’re Andrew Tuckey, the night stage might not start until you’re back at your hotel … Continue reading
(taken from pages hosted by Medium – https://medium.com/time-to-fly/coast2kosci-2016-part-1-slow-beginnings-4b2282fb7a87#.xwvlsmohg Putting this here now as I’m finally getting the second bit done… similar vibe to Coast2Kosci itself actually) Every edition of Coast2Kosci has a different meaning for every person. For some it’s redemption, … Continue reading
Writing race reports after properly long runs easily turns into an exercise in self-indulgence. Let’s face it, there’s a reason the whole world’s eyes turn to watch Usain Bolt run for 9.5 seconds but generally glaze over when runners talk … Continue reading