Awesome running tune. When I was tweeting for AROC from the North Face 100 a couple of months ago, this came on at just the right time and got me up the much-loved Kedumba Pass. I asked my crew to thank Iron Maiden for it in the 89km tweet but either they’re music-illiterate or I was dribbling or both because when I read the timeline later I’d thanked someone for Under The Hills. WTF?
The Writer/ Ultra Runner/ Hoka Guy
- Coast2Kosci 2016 part 2: when you don’t want it bad enough to die trying just yet and go to sleep in the back of a comfy van instead.
- Coast2Kosci 2016 part 1: Slow beginnings
- Ultimate Bear Fight: UTMB 2016 part 2, the UTMBening
- Ultimate Bear Fight: UTMB 2016 Part 1
- The Ultra Easy 100km and its gleeful crushing of the ignorant: a race report
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets